A Soldier's Prayer - Sublimation Transfer
The A Soldier's Prayer - Sublimation Transfer is the perfect way to honor our brave military men and women who selflessly defend our freedom. Featuring a patriotic design, this transfer is a beautiful tribute to those who have made the ultimate sacrifice. The powerful message reminds us that freedom isn't free and that we should always remember the sacrifices of those who have fought for it. This high-quality sublimation transfer is ideal for creating stunning and meaningful apparel, accessories, and home decor items. Show your support for our troops with this inspiring A Soldier's Prayer transfer.
The prayer reads:
Lord, I ask for courage.
Courage to face and
Conquer mu own fears...
Courage to take me where
Others will not go.
I ask for strength...
Strength of body to protect others...
Strength of spirit to lead others.
I ask for dedication...
Dedication to my job, to do it well...
Dedication to my country,
To keep it safe.
Give me, Lord, concern...
For those who trust me
And compassion for those
Who need me, and please Lord...
Through it all be at my side.
Returns will be accepted within 7 days of receiving your item as long as the item is in new condition. Used transfers or vinyl will not be accepted for return. Shipping charges associated with the purchase of the item are nonrefundable and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping charges associated with returning the item.
Personalized or custom made items are not returnable.
Need To Know
***This is a sublimation transfer ONLY***This is not a digital file and you will not receive a mug***
***SUBLIMATION TRANSFER NEED TO KNOW***
- These transfers will not print white ink. If there is white in the design, it will show the color of the mug, cup or fabric you apply it to.
- Each transfer has a one time use.
- Image color may vary slightly due to computer screen resolution
- Transfers must be used on substrate coated material (shirts, tumblers, mugs, etc.)
- Sublimation transfers MUST be applied with a heat press. Using an iron or Cricut Easy Press will not apply sufficient pressure and your design will look faded.
- Sublimation transfers should be used on at least a 50% polyester count shirt that is white or lightly colored.
- The closer to 100% polyester you get, the brighter the image will be.
- The closer to 50% polyester you get, the more "vintage" the image
- Sublimation will not work on 100% cotton or dark colored shirts.
- Transfers will come mirrored.
- Place transfer face down on material.
- Check your heat press to find the right temperature for the material you are transferring to.