I Am 1776% Sure - Sublimation Transfer
Show off your patriotism with our "I Am 1776% Sure No One Will Be Taking My Guns" sublimation transfer, designed to inspire courage and honor the brave men and women who fought for our freedom. This powerful message is perfect for use with DIY projects, such as applying it to a 20oz tumbler to show off your support of the 2nd Amendment. Get ready to make a statement and show your true colors as a proud American with this incredible sublimation transfer. Freedom isn't free - but with this product, you can display your love for the nation and all that it stands for.
Returns will be accepted within 7 days of receiving your item as long as the item is in new condition. Used transfers or vinyl will not be accepted for return. Shipping charges associated with the purchase of the item are nonrefundable and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping charges associated with returning the item.
Personalized or custom made items are not returnable.
Need To Know
***This is a sublimation transfer ONLY***This is not a digital file and you will not receive a mug***
***SUBLIMATION TRANSFER NEED TO KNOW***
- These transfers will not print white ink. If there is white in the design, it will show the color of the mug, cup or fabric you apply it to.
- Each transfer has a one time use.
- Image color may vary slightly due to computer screen resolution
- Transfers must be used on substrate coated material (shirts, tumblers, mugs, etc.)
- Sublimation transfers MUST be applied with a heat press. Using an iron or Cricut Easy Press will not apply sufficient pressure and your design will look faded.
- Sublimation transfers should be used on at least a 50% polyester count shirt that is white or lightly colored.
- The closer to 100% polyester you get, the brighter the image will be.
- The closer to 50% polyester you get, the more "vintage" the image
- Sublimation will not work on 100% cotton or dark colored shirts.
- Transfers will come mirrored.
- Place transfer face down on material.
- Check your heat press to find the right temperature for the material you are transferring to.