I Won't Die Without Coffee, But You Might... - Sublimation Transfer
If you're a coffee lover, this sublimation transfer is perfect for you! With the words "I Won't Die Without Coffee, But You Might..." printed in bold letters, this transfer is ideal for DIY enthusiasts who love designing their own coffee tumblers. This high-quality sublimation transfer can be used on a 20oz sublimation tumbler and promises to last for years to come. So, if you want a unique coffee tumbler that reflects your love for coffee, this sublimation transfer is just what you need!
Returns will be accepted within 7 days of receiving your item as long as the item is in new condition. Used transfers or vinyl will not be accepted for return. Shipping charges associated with the purchase of the item are nonrefundable and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping charges associated with returning the item.
Personalized or custom made items are not returnable.
Need To Know
***This is a sublimation transfer ONLY***This is not a digital file and you will not receive a mug***
***SUBLIMATION TRANSFER NEED TO KNOW***
- These transfers will not print white ink. If there is white in the design, it will show the color of the mug, cup or fabric you apply it to.
- Each transfer has a one time use.
- Image color may vary slightly due to computer screen resolution
- Transfers must be used on substrate coated material (shirts, tumblers, mugs, etc.)
- Sublimation transfers MUST be applied with a heat press. Using an iron or Cricut Easy Press will not apply sufficient pressure and your design will look faded.
- Sublimation transfers should be used on at least a 50% polyester count shirt that is white or lightly colored.
- The closer to 100% polyester you get, the brighter the image will be.
- The closer to 50% polyester you get, the more "vintage" the image
- Sublimation will not work on 100% cotton or dark colored shirts.
- Transfers will come mirrored.
- Place transfer face down on material.
- Check your heat press to find the right temperature for the material you are transferring to.